| Paola Baker
My name is Paola and I was chosen to be one of the Dailylike Canada Official Supporters. As an active sewer and quilter, there is nothing that I enjoy more than playing with beautiful fabrics and Dailylike Canada is no exception! They have such a wonderful line of unique and fun fabric designs!
Today I’m going to share with you one of my favorite projects to make. I love making the Pink Stitches, Boxy Pouch tutorial. I like adding my own twists to it such as ruffles, fabric stamps, embroidery, handmade tags, zipper pull and/or tags to make it my own.
I picked out the leaf print for the boxy pouch as it’s such a clean and beautiful print that also happens to be very easy to clean with a simple wipe a cloth. The soft and delicate nature of the fabric made it very easy to sew through and work with. I can’t believe I waited such a long time to handle this wonderful fabric! I can definitely see myself sewing with more laminates in the future.
- Leaf Laminated >> products/laminated-fabric-38-nature-leaf
- Stripe Cotton 30c >> products/fabric-cotton-20c-41-nature-cotton
- Handmade Leather Tag >> products/leather-label-handmade
The Boxy Pouch is such a fun and simple pattern that you are going to want to make a million of them! Well, maybe not a million, but you'll definitely want to make more than just one.
You can find the free pattern and tutorial on the links bellow:
- Boxy Pouch: http://pinkxstitches.blogspot.com/2014/01/boxy-pouch-tutorial.html
- Ruffles: https://saranaave.wordpress.com/2016/03/13/ruffle-zipper-tutorial/
Have fun sewing some boxy pouches!