Iron On Patch (Set of 2) : Jazz
Write a review
- 2 embroidered patches in a pack
- Size : 2.2 cm x 5 cm / 2.3 cm x 4.2 cm
Iron On Instruction:
1.Remove the paper on the back of patch and place it in the desired position.
2. Set iron temperature for cotton. Thicker patches need higher temperature and longer time. (No steam necessary)
3. Cover embroidery with a scrap piece of good quality cotton.
4. Iron for 10 – 20 seconds. Edges have to be ironed longer.
5. For a long lasting, secure connection you can sew a few stitches around the edges of the patch.
- Material : Polyester
- Made in China