Design Fabric (Rayon) : Pure Wind 62" Wide
- Rayon 100%
- Soft and silky
Rayon is a breathable, manmade fibre made from naturally occurring materials. Although it is technically ‘manmade,’ it is not considered synthetic because the fabric is regenerated cellulose fibre from plant materials, usually wood pulp.
Rayon is a unique fabric that can feel like silk yet is similar to cotton and linen in its cool, airy construction. It does not trap body heat and absorbs moisture easily. So perfect for summer clothes, nighties and bedding!
- Caution : Rayon shrinks! Gentle hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and air-dry. It quickly dries, though! :)
- Price is per unit.
- 1 unit = 62 x 18 inches (1/2 yard)
- 2 units = 62 x 36 inches (1 yard)
- 3 units = 62 x 54 inches (1 1/2 yards)
- 4 units = 62 x 72 inches (2 yards)
- Maximum continuous order : 20 units (10 yards : Available when bolts are in stock.)
- Fabric will be cut in a single continuous piece depends on how many units you order.
- Click thumbnail images for bigger photos :)