Solid Fabric (Washing Cotton 20C) : Warm Beige 57" Wide
Write a review
- Washing Cotton 20C
- Cotton 20C is quilting weight cotton fabric
- Washing Cotton refers to the special washing process the fabric has already been through, which makes it special for these reasons:
- It removes dirt from the fabric, so it is great for sensitive skin.
- It makes the fabric softer due to the high temperature washing process.
- You can wash the fabric without worrying about shrinking and stretching.
- It has a natural texture and colour that is unique.
- Price is per unit.
- 1 unit = 60 x 18 inches (1/2 yard)
- 2 units = 60 x 36 inches (1 yard)
- 3 units = 60 x 54 inches (1 1/2 yards)
- 4 units = 60 x 72 inches (2 yards)
- Maximum continuous order : 20 units (10 yards : Available when bolts are in stock.)
- Fabric will be cut in a single continuous piece depends on how many units you order.
- Click thumbnail images for bigger photos :)